Sunday 8 September 2013

New Blog Problems

Finally, my act has been gathered together and I've finally found the time to launch a new blog.. rather tediously may I add (the design features on blogger do not come under the category of practical or pretty, but that's a whole other blog post).

I've always been interested in the fashion game. Cliché statement if you ask me, isn't every girl? I like to describe my ''passion for fashion'' (yuck, another cliché statement) as semi- religious. I cannot get out of the bed in the morning without checking my emails from Business of Fashion,or skimming twitter to see if Henry Holland has had his morning coffee to awaken his fashion inspo for the day. Call it sad, but I call it life.

I've had previous blogs on blogger before that I gave up on either because I was too busy with trying to trudge through the Leaving Cert. (let's not go there) or just wasn't half arsed with the whole having to blog using a computer. Now, with Leaving Cert behind me, and armed with a laptop.. I've never been so carefree and portable to take on this fashion blogging thingymabob.

Let's give this thing a go.

Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment